Sunday, June 1, 2008

School's off and I'm off to Boston to visit my brother

Here's some pictures of Boston


Well, School got out last Wednesday and I've been very happy about that. I've been emailing friends and playing outside. On Thursday I woke up (it was strange not going to school) and I finished up packing for a trip to Boston then accompanied my mom to a art Gallery (she was going to have a show on Friday) and waited around till my sister Meghan and her husband Todd and Meghan's step dad Terry (Terry was driving) to the Airport. I got to the airport and we were off on a adventure, the plane ride was uneventful except towards the end when my ear drums felt like they were going to explode. We got there and Brian (my brother) picked us up and took us back to his apartment. I've been here for 3 days and I already love his apartment we've watched one episode of the x files and one episode of Star trek. Here it is Sunday and I feel like I can't spend enough time here in Boston running around town on the freedom trail or out in nature watching lightening out on the Ocean and getting souvenirs I picked up a great pink hat that says Boston on it it's adorable!!!! Now for the best part of the post!! This morning Sunday morning I woke up and we decided to have cereal and I pored the cereal and I decided I wanted the tiniest bit of sugar in my cereal so I went got the sugar and put a little bit in I mixed it up and tasted it and I was very surprised I had put salt in my cereal!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't even eat it!!!! that was my little drama for today. I will be going home Tuesday and I will miss Boston a lot I think I will move here when I grow up.

From, Esme :-)

6 comments:

Beth Kenney said...

Hi,
I know this may seem weird, but we were looking up our daughter's name and your blog came up. Her name is unusual, or so we thought...it's Esme' Elizabeth Kenney. She is three years old. I had looked up her name before on the internet and never found anyone with the same one. But, low and behold, there is another! We live in Indiana. My husband's family is from Kentucky, so I wonder if there is some relation. It's highly possible there isn't, but you never know. Anyway, just thought you'd find it interesting to know that there's a three year old out there with your name. We also have a Cecilia, Peter, and Felicity. Cecilia is 10, Peter is 4, and Felicity is almost 1. Anyway, just thought I had to make contact with the other Esme Kenney in the world. Our Esme' does have the accent. We pronounce it Es-may. How do you pronounce yours?
Take care. I don't want to freak you out by sending you this...feel free to show your mom or who ever. I'll even send you a picture of our Esme' if you are interested.

Take care!
Beth Kenney

Beth Kenney said...

http://pjeakenney.multiply.com/photos/album/14/Fun_summer_pictures#10

Here's a picture of our Esme' Kenney

Esme kenney said...

I pronounce it Es-may too!!! I acctually have a relative named Beth Kenney and I thought the comment was from her at first!!! then I read it and I knew it wasn't from her. I have only heard of a couple people with my name. Huh nice to know there are more Esme's out there!!1

Beth Kenney said...

Hi,
I went ahead and accepted the invitation...was that your brother-in-law? I read some of your sister's blog, which was really interesting. I'm fairly picky about who sees my kid's pictures with all the weirdos on the internet, but since it was someone you knew, I figured it was OK. Anyway, Esme's name was from the Salinger story, too. She's got really curly blonde hair, is very tall for her age, LOVES books, and carries her baby doll everywhere. We actually live in northern Indiana...Culver, to be exact. Anyway, interesting that there's another Beth Kenney. It's weird to share a name with someone. I mean, so much is in a name, that it's just interesting to know people with that name.

Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Beth

Esme kenney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esme kenney said...

Yes it was.