Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bears, fishing, and boat driving = Canada

Hi it's been awhile since I have updated and I wanted to get you guys up to date with my summer. Here are some pictures, the first one is of me when I was walking with my mom. The second one is of my cat in a cupboard. The third is of my Mom's dog and me. I have been ski bobbing with my cousins,fishing,boating, and talking on email with my friends (I miss them a lot!!!) I also got to the town dump with my aunt and my Mom. Oh, just to clarify for those of you who don't know, dumps are not bad places they are a bit stinky but you can also find cool things there like tables and chairs stuff like that!!! Bye! in till next time!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi es, how r u? awesome website!!!!!!!!1 ttyl
kate

Esme kenney said...

Thanks Kate!!!!

ttyl

esme

Anonymous said...

Rest Peacefully young lady....

I dont know you Esme, but, Im so very sorry this happened to you.

Oh, and he got the death penalty for what he did to you!!

Hope you're having a blast in the afterlife.....be well kiddo.