Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family road trip to Red River Gorge

Hello All!
It has been awhile since my last post and I think I need to catch you up on what is happening in my life. This weekend My Mom, Dad and I went to a cabin out in Red River Gorge in Kentucky. Some of the highlights of the trip were: going in the sauna,hiking to Natural Bridge and seeing the view from the top, eating pizza at the best pizza place in the world, Miguel's pizza!!!!!!! and it just happened to be the 25Th anniversary so that night they had a HUGE bonfire and all these crazy rock climbers were there. The cabin we were in was amazing!! They had stain glass windows and a great view on Battleship rock. Out back they had a hot tub, (which we never got up to temperature) a sauna, and a Yoga studio. Now for the pictures.

The living room.


The sign for Miguel's pizza


The fire


A rock climber


the view from battleship rock


Dinner

2 comments:

Brad Kenney said...

Wow, Es -- looks like a great trip!

Great perspective shot of the living room -- I like the composition, with the guitar in the middle right. It almost feels like I was there, and reminds me of your cabin.

Boy -- were those rock climbers coming down from Crazy Mountain? ;)

Esme kenney said...

Thank you! Yeah, all the hikers were there for the pizza places aniversary.