Friday, February 1, 2008

In memory of Old Saint George



As some of you may not know, Old Saint George in Clifton burned down tonight. It was a sad night for my mom and I, because I played guitar there once for a coffee house which you can share songs. My mom did yoga there for years and it was a shock to both of us. Mom was the saddest because she went to the building for a long time to do yoga and she loved the old architecture. Here are a few photos. One is a before shot and one is taken during the fire.


Here's to Old Saint George.

2 comments:

Brian C. Kenney said...

Wow, that is sad. I remember that church from when I lived in Clifton. I hope nobody was hurt.
Who took that picture of the fire?
Talk to you later,
love
Brian

Esme kenney said...

The picture was taken by a 9 news photographer no individual credit given. No one was hurt. Love you!!! Esme