Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Body's exhibit at the museum



This Sunday, instead of going to our Unitarian church, we went to see the Bodies Exhibit at Union Terminal Museum Center. It was kind of gross and fascinating at the same time because it had all the flesh turned out of the body and little models of babies from 9-23 month's old. I'm glad I went with my mom and dad because dad is a doctor and explained stuff to us. And because my dad remembered going there to catch trains. It was a great learning experience for me.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Sorry I missed seeing you, Tom and Lisa at the Museum Center on Sunday. I am off Sunday and Monday. Understand your feelings about The Bodies Exhibit but I left the exhibit thinking what a beautiful and miraculous thing the body is. My favorite parts were: the circulatory room, the nerve pathways, the MRI ? type of room where the human body was sectioned off like a tree trunk and the fetus/baby room. Life is a miracle...its beginnings are so small and precarious...and there are huge leaps between certain weeks..it was astounding to see.Have a wonderful year! Love, Beth

Esme kenney said...

I loved the baby room too! it was interesting to see how the baby's changed over the months and days the baby is in the womb.

Unknown said...

hi es